What is CULTOURFAIR?
CULTOURFAIR is the only international B2B tradeshow specialized in high-standing cultural tourism worldwide, geared exclusively towards professionals. B2B appointments are pre-scheduled and an outstanding networking program ensures direct contact between all participants. At CULTOURFAIR the buyers’ quality is guaranteed, since they must pass a strict selection process and only buyers with high business potential will be approved.
- A two-day interactive forum, where up to 30 meetings are programmed per agenda.
- Networking program ensures an average of 30 appointments.
- Itinerant Venue to promote and experience new locations.
- The fair is complemented with “Post-tours” for buyers and press.
Who can participate?:
CULTOURFAIR does not accept visitors or on-site registrations to avoid Aisle sellers, protecting the exhibitor’s investment. Only approved hosted buyers and exhibitors owning a stand can participate.
- Exhibitors: Tourism offices, hotels, specialized agencies, tour-operators, etc., worldwide.
- Buyers: tour operators, agencies specialized in cultural tourism, luxury travel, events, city-breaks, heritage, gastronomy, oenology, folklore, concerts, religious etc.
- Press: National and international specialized journalists are invited.
The MITM System:
The MITM System develops an exceptional networking program during the whole event, generating synergies and strong business ties amongst participants.
Buyers are executives from international companies, carefully selected, decision makers with high business potential.
Throughout 58 editions celebrated in 37 cities across 18 countries we have demonstrated that the quality of buyers ensures that appointments are met within a 99.99%, guaranteeing the exhibitors´ investment.