What is CULTOURFAIR?
GSAR Marketing has successfully organized, from 2007, CULTOURFAIR, the only and pioneer international and cultural trade show worldwide exclusively for professionals. B2B appointments are pre-scheduled and an outstanding networking program ensures direct contact between all participants. At CULTOURFAIR the buyers’ quality is guaranteed, since they must pass a strict selection process and only buyers with high-potential business will be approved.
- A two-day interactive forum, where up to 24 meetings are programmed per agenda.
- Networking program ensures an average of 60 appointments.
- Itinerant Venue to promote and experience new locations.
- The fair is complemented with “Post-tours” for buyers and press.
Who can participate?:
CULTOURFAIR does not accept visitors or on-site registrations to avoid “Aisle sellers” to protect the exhibitors’ investment. Only hosted buyers approved and exhibitors owning a stand can participate.
- Exhibitors: Tourism offices, hotels, specialized agencies, tour-operators, etc., worldwide.
- Buyers: Tour-operators and specialized agencies in cultural destinations, carriers, attractions, cellars, etc., worldwide.
- Press: National and international specialized journalists are invited.