What is MITM Americas?
GSAR Marketing has successfully organized, from 1997, MITM Americas, the oldest and pioneer international MICE trade show in America & The Caribbean in programming B2B appointments and including an outstanding interactive networking program that ensures direct contact between all participants. At MITM Americas the buyers’ quality is guaranteed, since they must pass a strict selection process and only buyers with high-potential business will be approved.
- A two-day interactive forum, where up to 30 meetings are programmed per agenda.
- Networking program ensures an average of 60 appointments.
- Itinerant Venue to promote and experience new locations.
- The fair is complemented with “Post-tours” for buyers and press.
Who can participate?:
MITM Americas does not accept visitors or on-site registrations to avoid “Aisle sellers” to protect the exhibitors’ investment. Only hosted buyers approved and exhibitors owning a stand can participate.
- Exhibitors: Tourism offices, convention bureaus, hotels, DMC’s, carriers, etc., worldwide.
- Buyers: Corporate companies, incentive houses, international associations, tour operators, events, congress and fairs organizers, business travel, wedding planners and luxury travel mainly from Americas and Europe.
- Press: National and international journalists are invited.
The MITM System:
The MITM System develops an exceptional networking program during the whole event, generating synergies and strong business ties amongst participants.
Buyers are executives from international companies, carefully selected, decision makers with high business potential.
Throughout 52 editions celebrated in 37 cities of 18 countries we have demosntrated that the quality of buyers assures that appointments are met within a 99.99%, guaranteeing the exhibitors´ investment.